Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Phat St. Barts Beltd One Piece


We all probably have images of the stereotypical one-piece bathing suit in our mind. It's frumpy (usually skirted), ill-fitting, and horrendously patterned. I remember I couldn't wait until my 11th birthday, because that's when my mother finally allowed me to purchase my first bikini. In my opinion one pieces were for babies.

Baby Phat has shattered all of the old notions of a traditional one piece swimsuit and replaced them with this sleek and sexy nylon suit. This could possibly the sexiest modest bathing suit I've ever seen. Perfect for those who just don't want to expose too much skin.


St Barts Belted 1 Piece

$94 at Baby Phat


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow really sexy figure
Herbal Sex Solutions for Men and Women
Penis Enlargement Pills
How to Last Longer in Bed?
How to Cure Premature Ejaculation?
How to Increase Sperm Count?
Buy Party Pills Online

flurryfashion said...

Hi kim, don't know how to contact you, hope you read the comments! I'm the designer of a swimwear italian label, really simple but classy, all based on handmade philosophy and made in italy. You can check it out here www.tulledelight.net.
Let me know if you like it!
All the best

Unknown said...

I like the swimsuit here. Specially the color that you presented.. It will make the color of a white person more adorable.

Unknown said...

with that amazing body she should show more skin but the suit is cute

Mens swimwear

daxinewales said...

One piece swimwear clothing, can be found in different shapes and sizes. Once you choose a shape, you will have a choice of colour or pattern.

modest swimsuits